Institutional Equity Salesperson: USFundstrat Global is seeking a qualified candidate to be an institutional research salesperson on our equity sales desk. As an independent research provider, we need entrepreneurial and highly motivated people, familiar with wearing multiple hats and coordinating with various groups. As an institutional research salesperson, there are two primary areas of responsibility: (i) develop new institutional client relationships, targeting both hedge funds and traditional asset managers as well as (ii) maintain and service existing clients of our firm. Qualifications
- 5-15 years of sales experience is desirable
- Series 7 required, 63 desirable
- Proven track record of securing new business required
- A highly motivated and conscientious person with strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills are important, both in face to face meetings, telephone relationships and email as well
- Good judgement and intuition, particularly understanding client needs and communicating our research product effectively
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple leads and sales cycles, while coordinating with research analysts to interact with clients.
Equity Research AssociateFundstrat Global Advisors is looking for an entry level Equity Research Associate. The ideal candidate should be hard working, enthusiastic and very detail oriented, with a passion for equities and interest in macro strategy, quantitative and technical analysis/research. The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will be to support Fundstrat’s research team to:
- Develop, update and maintain presentations, databases and spreadsheets that require daily/weekly/monthly attention.
- Independently execute research analyses based on broadly defined criteria (includes ad hoc studies, and extensive model backtesting and optimization).
- Assist our Senior Technical Strategist to build, maintain and run research and client chart files on a daily/weekly basis.
- Compile data and format reports for distribution and/or to send to clients; manage research publication distribution via CRM system.
- R, Matlab, Python, SQL, VBA, Excel, Bloomberg
- Basic understanding of finance and ability to read company financial statements
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Fundstrat Global Advisors, LLC. 150 East 52nd St, 31st Floor New York, NY 10022
Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.