First To Market
Our First to Market daily note blends just-the-facts, before-opening-bell news with an overview of developing stories for a compelling picture of world markets in a compact, hard-hitting frame. We filter through the noise to bring you a real feel for the day's financial pulse.
- A detailed view of the most pivotal financial happenings of the day, to keep you in the loop
- Real-time price movements and analysis to help you gauge market sentiment
- The futures insights and market trends you need to know to make informed decisions
- Coverage of significant geopolitical events and their potential market impact
- A list of essential events every investor should know about to navigate the markets effectively
Signal From Noise
In a world brimming with data on technologies, companies, industries, and trends, SFN is a beacon of clarity and herald of opportunity. Amid the market’s cacophony, we hear the signal and amplify it in service of your sound investment decisions.
- In-depth analysis of current macro trends, helping you see the bigger picture
- Handpicked pivotal stocks that play an integral role in the market's narrative
- Various inputs – e.g. supply chains, distribution networks, development strategies – examined
- Examination of consumer and market behavior
- Clear, actionable insights rooted in complex market data and trend analysis
The primary macroeconomic event impacting markets this week was the release of the latest Consumer Price Index (CPI) reading. As we began the week, Fundstrat Head of Research Tom Lee told us that, anecdotally, based on his conversations...
Ralph Lauren ($RL) is technically attractive on an intermediate-term basis following last week's breakout of a very lengthy base. The key for technical targets normally involves the initial breakout of a lengthy base, combined with a study of the...
Book a Meeting
Our dedicated sales team stands by, eager to facilitate a phone meeting. Have your questions answered firsthand and obtain insights directly from the source.